Heart Chat Bubble

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

update (^.^)


I sincerely apologize for not making-sweetness blogging these past few months m(_ _)m
I have a lot of problems with my laptop lately (which constantly hangs up T__T)
I will really try to blog more often especially this break
[please don't kill me if I don't do so (,,#゚Д゚) ]




Here's an update about me:
It's already the end of our 1st semester which means we have a 1 month vacation
me and my friend mika are preparing for the incoming cosplay event
I am currently obsessing over Ball-jointed dolls and dollfie dream
craving for japanese and korean foods ( ̄へ ̄)
I am going to change my layout soon :)
me and my friends Iya and Joy made our joint blog for our future collaboration projects




It's already rainy season here in the Philippines but it's still pretty hot
(if you're wondering, Philippines only have 2 seasons, the dry and the wet season ^^)
good thing there's ice cream!!
surely going to miss the watermelons since they only grow beautifully on summer heehee
I hope everyone will be safe and healthy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bannerad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...